Daytona Stump Grinding
Stump Grinding vs. Stump Removal
Although a stump from a tree may not seem to be a major problem, it can pose a danger to your yard and your family's safety. Tree stumps can be dangerous for pets and children, and they can lead to serious injuries. Because they are difficult to maneuver around, it can prevent your lawn from receiving the care it requires. They are also unattractive. Daytona Tree Men can help you, whether you have just had a stump removed or you have had it in your yard for some time and want to get rid of it.
We provide emergency services 24 hours a day for commercial and residential properties in Daytona and the surrounding areas. Our tree service specialists will be discussing the two main ways to remove a stump. You can read on to find out the pros and cons of each technique, and contact an arborist to discuss how we can keep your yard safe, manageable, beautiful, and beautiful.
Method 1 - Stump Grinding
First, homeowners should not attempt to remove or grind a stump by themselves. These stump removal methods are complex and require professional machinery. Daytona Stump grinding is the use of a powerful machine that reduces the stump to the desired height to match the rest of the landscape. This removes the visible remnants of the tree but can also cause sprouts, fungal infections, or even the stump to grow back. Although the roots eventually will fall, it can take as long as ten years.
- Rapid and efficient
- Stump removal is less intrusive than stump extraction
- You can recycle the wood chips and use them as mulch.
- You are left with a clean slate
- More affordable than stump removal
- Tree roots are still there
- If you don't have a team of professionals trained to do the job, it can be messy
Method 2 - Stump Removal
Sometimes called "stump pulling", stump removal is the act of removing the entire tree, root to root. A qualified arborist should be hired as stump removal can be disruptive and require the use of force. Although stump removal can remove the stump completely, it can also leave a large, unattractive hole that could be dangerous for your yard. If stump removal is your choice, Daytona Tree Men will gladly help fill the hole.
- You don't need to wait for root decay.
- Eliminates any possibility of regrowth
- Generally, stump grinding is more expensive than stump grinding.
- More intrusive than stump-grinding
- Large holes in your yard
- It is less environmentally friendly because stumps must be disposed of and not re-used
You can improve the look of your yard, increase space, prolong the life of your mower, and keep your family safe by stump grinding and stump removal services offered by Daytona Tree Men.
Daytona Tree Men
340 South Segrave Street Daytona Beach Florida 32114
(386) 217 9770